Friday, December 23, 2016

Day 14 - At work during the holidays

Day 14:

Had to go into work today and take a pretty awful call for work - basically our project has hit another roadblock and the data we were provided was wrong. Regardless, I held it together - felt the anxiety creep in, but I was able to keep it at bay.

I left around 10am and went home to enjoy some down time finally - my missus is sick so it was nice to have the energy to clean up the house and take care of her - i am finding that i have been having steady energy throughout the days now (except for the nights I don't sleep and when i eat red onions the night before). The afternoon went fine and we made a bean stew together for dinner - it was a lot of fun getting back to cooling with the mrs on a day off.

Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well that night - with her sick and my mind on work (had to go in at 7am the next day for an HR issue).

Overall, I still am enjoying the effects and think now, after 2 solid weeks, it is becoming more of a natural feeling. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment