Saturday, December 24, 2016

Day 16 - Back on Track

Today was good. I spent the entire day at home, albeit working away and having phone calls - which just annoyed the heck out of me. I am on day 3 of my holiday and i've gone into the office twice and on the phone for the 3rd. Just stressing me out and can only imagine how i would be if I wasn't being helped. I probably would be drinking heavily and depressed. I handled today well despite all the concerns. I even punted and said "we will regroup tomorrow morning" - yeah, I know a fourth day and on the phone again, but i just had enough.

I felt good though.

Night time was great though - made a delicious dinner with the mrs and we went driving around to look at Christmas lights. The place we planned to go to was actually closed and my wife got super annoyed, but I kept her calm - saying "it's going to be ok". The medication was back in action! She was fuming non stop and i just kept saying "it's not a big deal, there are lights in neighborhoods we can go see". It helped calm her as well.

Nighttime was good - intimate again, so that whole concern seems to be out the window (thank God).

No comments:

Post a Comment